We are ready to go with any machining you need for your marine block or head so you can get back in the water in a hurry!
May 17, 2012
We can tell it’s boating season.
About Pacific Auto Machine
Pacific Auto Machine works on restoration of engines from vintage to high tech, tractor to marine, heavy-duty diesel to motorcycles and an occasional golf cart. We are experienced in street performance, racing and increasing your low end power. Need an update conversion of your Studebaker, BMW 2002 or any classic motor? We can handle all your needs. Locally owned since 1960, originally by father, Claude Bouchard, Pacific Auto Machine is now proudly owned and operated by son, Garry Almont. Over the years, Pacific Auto Machine has earned a reputation of quality and precision entrusted by fellow machinists, mechanics, dealers and long standing customers. For the do-it-yourselfer, we welcome your project for the family sedan or your rat rod creation. We can build it your way and we will always take time to answer questions if you’re looking for advice. With our vast experience and dedication to top notch precision, you can trust in the guaranteed service for all your machining needs. View all posts by Pacific Auto Machine
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 17th, 2012 at 5:09 PM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “We can tell it’s boating season.”
- An all-cash bid $1 million over the asking price. Paying other bidders to walk away. Buying two houses to live in one. These are all real offers.
- Opinion: Too many Americans can't afford homes. But there is a solution
- What it's like to house hunt in one of the craziest markets in the country
- Home equity grew by $2 trillion in the first quarter
- Opinion: The only way to resolve the nation's affordable housing crisis