We are ready to go with any machining you need for your marine block or head so you can get back in the water in a hurry!
May 17, 2012
We can tell it’s boating season.
About Pacific Auto Machine
Pacific Auto Machine works on restoration of engines from vintage to high tech, tractor to marine, heavy-duty diesel to motorcycles and an occasional golf cart. We are experienced in street performance, racing and increasing your low end power. Need an update conversion of your Studebaker, BMW 2002 or any classic motor? We can handle all your needs. Locally owned since 1960, originally by father, Claude Bouchard, Pacific Auto Machine is now proudly owned and operated by son, Garry Almont. Over the years, Pacific Auto Machine has earned a reputation of quality and precision entrusted by fellow machinists, mechanics, dealers and long standing customers. For the do-it-yourselfer, we welcome your project for the family sedan or your rat rod creation. We can build it your way and we will always take time to answer questions if you’re looking for advice. With our vast experience and dedication to top notch precision, you can trust in the guaranteed service for all your machining needs. View all posts by Pacific Auto Machine
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 17th, 2012 at 5:09 PM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “We can tell it’s boating season.”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Car Shows List
- Some on-air claims about Dominion Voting Systems were false, Fox News acknowledges in statement after deal is announced
- Dominion still has pending lawsuits against election deniers such as Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell
- Here are the 20 specific Fox broadcasts and tweets Dominion says were defamatory
- Judge in Fox News-Dominion defamation trial: 'The parties have resolved their case'
- 'Difficult to say with a straight face': Tapper reacts to Fox News' statement on settlement
- Millions in the US could face massive consequences unless McCarthy can navigate out of a debt trap he set for Biden
- White homeowner accused of shooting a Black teen who rang his doorbell turns himself in to face criminal charges
- Newly released video shows scene of Jeremy Renner's snowplow accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal and Jamie Lee Curtis spent the Covid-19 lockdown together
- Toddler crawls through White House fence, prompts Secret Service response
June 18th, 2012 at 4:29 PM
Some friends went to check out the LeMay Car Museum in Tacoma. They same it is definitely worth the drive!!